Thursday, 24 May 2007
PAOs @ Sentosa
Last Sunday, we went to the Sentosa for an outing.
Firstly, on ai di’s recommendation, we went to take the luge and skyride.
The luge is definitely not for the faint-hearted. It can get really fast down the slope. Initially, I cannot control the vehicle very well and kept hitting on to the curbside and got stuck. Cao pai seh… Luckily, Junwei stayed back and companied me. Later, I don’t know how to control the speed and I sped off like nobody’s business. I still have a long way to go to drive this dumb vehicle. Haha…
The second ride is much relaxing but is equally nerve-wrecking for me. It is the skyride. Our feet are left dangling in the middle of nowhere and I was really afraid of the shaky ride. Nonetheless, the view was absolutely breathtaking. If only I was able to calm down and enjoy the scenery around me…
Who can go Sentosa without a trip down the beach?
We went to Siloso beach and played some beach games. After some time, the merciless sun wore us down and we took our deserving rest.
We also went into the waters to cool down. The guys enjoyed putting sand on aidi’s hair and hearing her deafening shriek. While I sit back and enjoy watching them having their nonsensical fun.
After that, limin and huifoon suggested going to Palawan beach for photo-taking. Then on, limin cannot stop her photo-taking hysterics and her fingers never cease clicking the buttons on the camera. She made two cameras go battery flat that day.


the space is left for "qiao ling"
We also went to the watch the songs of the sea, the musical fountain show. The story itself is not amazing but the fantastic fountain show was what took my breath away. What a way to end our tiring day!
Xinyi
08:31