|
|
||
|
Wednesday, 25 July 2007
![]() "We should all aspire to live like bananas. They are on permanent vacation, living in lush, tropical rainforests. From high above, a canopy of trees provides the perfect balance of sun and shade...... " Part of the Post Selects Collection. Whatever crap is this... I don't understand how this relates to our aspirations. I don't wanna live like a banana. I rather live like an orange. Smells good, taste good and look good. Well grapes is ok to me too. At least they come in bunches so u have lotsa friends with u:) And for your information, i hate bananas. It is slimey and sticky. It is yucky. Its taste lingers in your mouth and refuses to go away. But i still like banana nut crunch cereal. At least it is not slimey and sticky. In fact, it is crispy and sweet. by xinyi Labels: we should all aspire to live like bananas
18:28
|
||