Tuesday, 21 August 2007

School has just started for me and i'm starting to feel all the stress...

At the start of the school, the stress of getting all my textbooks drove me crazy.
Luckily, i have a bunch of helpful classmates who guided me in what books to buy or else i will really cry.
Thanks to all my friends who photocopied books for me and spare me the pain of parting with my money.

My timetable is kinda driving me crazy too.
I have a super long Monday, and i'm still trying to get used to my long day.
Was dead beat yesterday, but the thought of a much relaxing week ahead brightens me up.

先苦后甜,一点也没错。

And my day ended with a good note.

I'm glad edwin pulled me in to the elective "shakuhachi enmsemble".
I'm happy to embrace music again after a long break from chinese orchestra.
But japanese music is so so different.
They even have a special way to read notes and i'm surely gonna have a hard time recognising the cute cute jap characters.

Anyway, back to shakuhachi, I think that its a truely remarkable instrument.
With just 5 holes, it can produce many different notes.

Enjoyed the lesson thoroughly cos i managed to blow something off the instrument and i have had great company for the lesson.
Still thought that charlene was really amusing to do some research on the instrument before going for the lesson.
Gonna practise the shakuhachi more often cos the jap master is going to test us. I'm still not very stable in blowing it.

And yah, projects and presentations are steadily streaming in.
yesterday, we had the whole class to critique on one another's presentation skills.
That was really stressful.
I'm scared of facing criticisms but the class was pretty merciful to me:)

Then, my aa202 presentation is coming up very soon.
But don't know why, i'm sorta looking forward to it because i enjoy working with my group of girls. I'm sure we will do well.

I gonna admit i have not read the case but i promise i'll finish it up by today!

Enough of words,
Chen nyap finally posted one photo...
I think it was national day when we had this impromptu 04S51 outing.
We had dinner at essentials brew at Holland V.
Later, we went to harry's for some drinks.
It was awesome to see some familiar faces again and hang out with them.
What i remember off the outing most is actually the brief singing stint teik zhen had.
I never knew teik zhen can sing so well.
I think its gonna take some time before we meet up again.

And i'm gonna introduce these...
Since derrick insisted that i must give these donuts a try, i decided to join the crowd and queue up for these colorful donuts.
I gonna admit they look like an art in itself. Each of them look so welcoming.
Donuts are so cute.
And i had my niece to cut them into pieces so that all my relatives can try a bite for fun.
And her brother insisted that i take a picture of him too...
He is the first guy i know that camera whore... haha...






Labels:


08:08