|
|
||
|
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Introducing my wonderful tutorial mates.... AC213... IT... The lesson i have to drag myself to every friday morning... suyi, edwin n me Mi, suyi, yee wei n charlene My dearest AA202 project mates.... me, suyi, tze wei, hui sian, valerie n yiqian I'm too lost in that module... haha... Anyhow, its been a joy working with my girls. They are just so easy to work with. Still have a group project coming up.... Other than that somebody, the classes have been enjoyable so far. Listening to presentations week after week is entertaining. AB228a... my short-lived module that prepares us for PA.... after our last lesson... derrick, huizi, xiefen, weichee, honghan, me, teacher n suyi Can u see AB228A? Honghan is just trying to be funny:) Learnt a lot in the classes... But there's a lot more out there for us to learn... What to wear, what not to, what to write, what to say... blah blah... I still remember that wednesday was simply a blast. My ab214 presentation went well and that simply set the right mode for the rest of my day. Girl power certainly rocks. My group mates are simply the best. We all look so great on the day of presentation. I love what Winnie told me.... "you girls are humble yet confident".... That comment made me grin from ear to ear. Haha.... Cherie hearts.... "touching hearts, moulding lives...." This week is gonna be great!!! No presentations (other than the ungraded ab214 presentation i took so long to prepare... sigh...), no tests, no assignments.... N yah, Cherry Boom concert this coming Friday... Looking forward to it... I'm scared for tomorrow. I cannot hold my breathe for 30 secs. How????? Labels: my tut mates
20:29
|
||