Wednesday, 12 December 2007
I wanna fly...
I wanna see the world...
taste the clouds...
enjoy the the sun ray bath...
I wanna be a bird.
Can i choose to be a sunbird?
.jpg)
.jpg)
Courtesy of the whatever noise event.
Its at hereen. Really refreshing to enjoy the local art scene. Cool....
And we participated in the polaroid taking competition...
.jpg)
its so unclear... haha... but that's the beauty of it.
N yup, we went to shop for jo's gift. Poor little girl, she's all alone in australia. I hope i can visit you like your twin. You had better guess correctly my charm on the bracelet k... Clue: It's me!
Glad to meet cb after such a long time.
Can't wait to see lydear too... when will you be back from your mission trips dear?
.jpg)
last last picture i took that i thought was adorable.
This reminds me of sth...
wai, i'm not a milkmaid.... N remember to tell me the answer to the riddle. I hate to be left hanging in the air.
13:25