|
|
||
|
Sunday, 23 December 2007
Times can never be better spent than with your good friends... I'll never forget that i watched warlords consecutively on monday and tuesday. I'll never forget the times i spent hugging "me to you" on Sharon's bed. I'll never forget the delicious bbq food i ate at sharon's store. I'll never forget the economical ktv i went to in chinatown as introduced by shirlene. I'll never forget how i rushed for "national treasures" and "Alvin and the chipmunks" on a wonderful day. I'll never forget how gracious y is to format my computer for me. I'll never forget the make-up session we had over at yx's house. I must never forget the mini lesson yj gave us on making up. I'll never forget the mini og 26 outing. I'll never forget everything i did this week. Its an enjoyable week. Yay!!! And the christmas week is coming up. Can't wait to receive blessings and presents:)
16:16
|
||