|
|
||
|
Sunday, 2 December 2007
Yay!!! I went shopping with jas n sy today. I shopped a lot for my poor skin. All stressed out due to merciless exams and revisions. And i was glad to have great company :) Surprisingly, i saw des today. I think it had been at least 3 years since i last saw him. He was just sitting right in front of me and i was talking about him right in front of him but he didn't suspect anything. I actually had to call out to him. And he totally don't remember me. Sigh.... I must have a forgettable face. Finally, he said: "oh ya, you are that xinyi from triple science." Surprise no. 2... Tim actually planned an og meeting. We had not met for at least 3 years. And i only got the news from des. When i told pjc, he said he knew it too. Why am i not in the loop? Luckily i met des and he told me. Maybe i'm destined to meet them. Haha.... Gonna sleep early today. Best treatment for my skin. Best form for tomorrow's concert. Wilber Pan Wei Bo, here i come!!!!
23:39
|
||