|
|
||
|
Monday, 2 June 2008
Grey's anatomy finale was great! To all my grey's pals, thumbs up to it! I liked the ending... how meredith sorted things out... love her mom, understands her mom, and understands herself. And finally she confessed to derek. It was a mistake for 2 loved ones to not be together cos of misunderstandings anyway. And its so romantic, the ending... so sweet. And i think miranda brings light to me. See the big picture. I think for many, too many things happen in their life and they get stuck in their warp. get lost, frazzled and dwell in their small little space. So see the big picture and piece it up well. Make sure they fit and form your beautiful picture. Alex and Izzy kissed. I'm so thrilled. I was so hoping that they'll get together. But on a side note, it's just a platonic kiss. Still, on the bright side, i can look forward to more actions in the next season. cristina has got over everything. cos her passion is back. work is her passion. recognition is the icing on her cake. who needs guys anyway.... this brings me to something i must say... hans and kelli being together still brings me the chills. I've been seeing these 2 girls kissing like twice. Omg... Sometimes i think its so easy for girls to be bi. i mean there's seldom stigma for girls to hold hands and hug. ehh... that's so out of the point. once, a guy in my cca says i'm a les. I'M NOT!!!! i hate that people say things that i'm not. but i know they are joking. or rather i hope they are joking. period. season 5 please!
10:00
|
||