Friday, 20 June 2008
too many things in my mind bothers me le...
I must let some things go...
let them stop corrupting my mind.
europe... haiz...
i'm still looking forward to it...
it should not be a stress... pressure...
it should be a challenge...
I should stop wanting it to go well...
I should just hope that everything goes fine...
and stop thinking i'm alone on this...
cos the fact is i'm not...
intern intern...
shall not complain about it...
everything just has its pros and cons...
it just depends on how you look at it...
at least the people around me makes it much easier...
cheers!

i had never used to bother about people...
cos i never thought they important to me...
i mean its so much easier to handle things... or even animals...
but as i'm forced to grow up... i get to see things...
the beauty of people... the ugly side of people...
i shall handle things as they go ba...
not to fret...
as i know i have true friends that i can talk to, lean on...
and i know who they are...
hope they know who they are too...
10:37